Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sweet Shop #3 CAS

Talk about a 'clean and Simple' project, just look at the list of supplies for this card.  I love the colors in this paper and I used the Designer stickers to compliment the paper.  Another reason why Stampin'Up! products are so awesome.  They are all color coordinated with tons of embellishments, inks and paper to make your whole project jump off the page.  It's kinda of hard to tell from the photo but I used the glossy white card stock because I wanted a very bright white to go with this DSP paper. If you need a mini let me know.
I would love it if you liked this card and shared it with your FB or twitter friends....or better yet how about Pinterest?      


Supplies: Stamp Set: Happiest Birthday Wishes Hostess set;  Paper: Wisteria Wonder 122922, Glossy White card stock 102599, Sweet Shop DSP 125408;  Inks: Black Stazon 101406;  Embellishments:  Sweet Shop Designer Stickers 125584.

No comments:

Post a Comment