Tuesday, April 24, 2012

NEW BLOG SITE

HELLO STAMPERS!
I have just released my new Blog so after today I will be posting everything on:


                        http://craftingupthecoast.com


So, if you go to this new site, please sign with your email address in the feedburner section under "CONNECT WITH ME".  By signing up with your email, every time I update my blog you will get a notice in your email, with my new postings.


Hope you like this new site.  I have been working on it for a while now and finally able to go with it.  There is so much more that I can do with this site.  I have drop down boxes in the tabs section for videos, etc. and lots more space.


Please let me know if you have any problems navigating the site so I can work out all the bugs.  Thanks & Hugs, Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment